Friday, August 12, 2011

Moving Again

So I haven't been long in SC and just got my nice new driver's license, new checks for my bank account, forwarded some of my bills and voila, we're moving again.

Seems like the apartment was too small afterall. So we loaded up everything we could in the cars and truck and moved a few blocks to a small rental house. With the real estate market the way it is a lot of nice little homes are for rent instead of for sale.

For a few bucks we hired a couple of movers for the bigger stuff which in this heat was a blessing for us and a little work for them. So it looks like another trip to the DMV and the bank. I do think the house will be more comfortable and there is definitely more space, enough so that I can move a few more of my books.

I did have to invest in a new lawnmower and larger mail box, but the lawn is much more manageable than the one in NC and I enjoy a little yard work now and then.

No comments: